Sunday, March 27, 2011

Miss Southern NY Sweeper Pageant

The Scandinavian Center has been a second home to me this past month. Two weeks ago, I stood on that stage competing in a double sweeper pageant and was crowned with the title of Miss Liberty. Now, I'm back cheering on all the contestants competing in the Miss Southern NY sweeper pageant. Claire Buffie, the reigning Miss New York, did an excellent job emceeing the pageant. Joining me in the audience were some of my pageant sisters: Miss Southeast NY Amanda Mason, Miss Metropolitan Tara Szczepanski, Miss Queens Nardeen Bilan, and Miss Richmond County Amanda Alicea. Congratulations to Kaitlin Monte, Kasey Waters, and Kate Perkins!


Kasey Waters, Miss Greater Gotham 2011

Kaitlin Monte, Miss Southern NY 2011

Kate Perkins, Miss Five Boroughs 2011